9/20/2013

P.S. LOTS OF INCREDIBLE CARS HERE

When in love you think you can see her just about everywhere...
Mark Hamill's Kenny Dantley is a young man, all alone... Well, pretty much... A stranger in a strange land... 

His only outlet being his journal, what we'll call The Incredible Journal, where he writes to his teacher back home: Expository narration providing a glimmer of hope with each... new... post...
Perched like a brooding gargoyle, Kenny writes to his teacher...
Dear Mr. McGrath,

I’ve tracked the Corvette to Las Vegas, Nevada… It’s here, I saw it… Someone probably won it in a card game… 

Betcha four to one I find it… Get it? 
Don’t worry about me, I won’t gamble… I don’t have the money for it… 

Goodbye for now, 

Sincerely, 
Kenny Dantley

Featured Post

A LONG TIME AGO

This was a fun blog to do while I did it. There was a custom URL and some traction but that went by the wayside and basically it's a dea...